- Column: As Florida remains pandemic hot spot, DeSantis places a 'COVID crank' in charge of its responseon September 23, 2021
Florida's new surgeon general, Joseph Ladapo, has questioned the safety of COVID vaccines, despite overwhelming evidence that they are safe and effective.
- Kelly Clarkson unloads Encino farmhouse for $8.24 millionon September 23, 2021
Months after buying a Colonial-style home in Toluca Lake, Grammy-winning singer Kelly Clarkson has sold her Encino farmhouse for $8.24 million.
- Why captions are everywhere on TikTok: 'Glasses for your ears'on September 23, 2021
The written word is making a comeback in an unlikely place: TikTok. The reasons for that include accessibility concerns and changes in the way Americans consume media.
- Newsom signs bill taking aim at labor practices in Amazon warehouseson September 23, 2021
AB 701 is the first legislation in the U.S. regulating warehouse performance metrics. The new California law aims to crack down on harsh work standards in Amazon fulfillment centers.
- UC San Diego Health sued over data breach that may have exposed records of 500,000 patientson September 24, 2021
Lawsuit seeks class-action status in a case where a phishing scam allowed access to a wide range of sensitive information.
- Golden Door luxury spa-to-the-stars opens year-round country store in San Marcoson September 23, 2021
Shop sells many of the same foods and wellness products that guests pay $10,000 a week to consume