- Broad Beach house of Oscar-winner Jack Lemmon lists for $13.45 millionon June 16, 2021
On Malibu's Broad Beach, the waterfront brick beach house of late actor Jack Lemmon is on the market for $13.45 million.
- What workers want from customers: Don't be a jerk, say if you're vaccinated, and please keep maskingon June 16, 2021
Now that California has eased its COVID rules, many customers at stores, restaurants and hotels want things to be normal. Here's what workers think.
- Nintendo's latest reveal and the hype, storylines and mysteries of E3 2021on June 16, 2021
At E3 2021: Mario nemesis Wario and a "Zelda" sequel, "Elden Ring" anticipation, "Halo" anxiety, "Ratchet & Clank" joy. But did Summer Game Fest outdo E3?
- Digital sex crimes can be 'murder' to South Korean women's identity, report findson June 16, 2021
Digital sex crimes devastate women's lives in South Korea but are inadequately punished, a human rights group found
- SEC sues La Mesa financial adviser over selling investments linked to a Ponzi schemeon June 16, 2021
Case involves unregistered real estate securities from Florida-based EquiAlt LLC that were sold to about 50 investors across four states.
- Restaurateur close to debuting members-only club atop InterContinental San Diegoon June 16, 2021
Long shrouded in secrecy, The Reading Club is soliciting members as it prepares for a September opening