- Amazon worker sues company, claiming race and gender bias in corporate hireson March 2, 2021
Amazon.com Inc. was sued for allegedly discriminating against Black and female workers in hiring employees for its corporate offices.
- 'Sopranos' star Jamie-Lynn Sigler sells in Valley Villageon March 1, 2021
'Sopranos' star Jamie-Lynn Sigler and her husband, former baseball player Cutter Dykstra, just sold their Valley Village home for $2.89 million.
- How the debate over holding internet platforms accountable is changing under Bidenon March 1, 2021
Section 230 has been a 'brick wall' for anyone seeking to sue internet companies over user-generated content, but bills and legal strategies under consideration could represent an opportunity to change that.
- Four reasons why Zoom is so exhausting and what you can do about iton February 25, 2021
Turns out, there's scientific literature to support why we find videoconferencing so draining.
- San Diego pays women, workers of color significantly less than white men, study showson March 2, 2021
Comprehensive pay equity study blames factors other than discrimination for gaps
- Here comes San Diego Community Power: Five-city community choice energy program launcheson March 2, 2021
SDCP offers an alternative to SDG&E for San Diego, Chula Vista, La Mesa, Encinitas and Imperial Beach