- Biden quietly reversed Trump's ban on worker visas. Will it help or hurt the U.S. economy?on April 14, 2021
Biden has quietly relaxed one of Trump's signature immigration bans, even as the new administration struggles to hold back a migrant surge along the border with Mexico.
- 'Scream' creator Kevin Williamson sells Windsor Square estate for $9.4 millionon April 14, 2021
After buying a Beverly Hills mansion, prolific screenwriter Kevin Williamson has sold his Cape Cod-style home in Windsor Square for $9.415 million.
- Shake-up at Triller. TikTok rival replaces CEO and buys AI firmon April 15, 2021
Triller's parent company on Wednesday appointed a new CEO, Mahi de Silva, after acquiring his company, Amplify.ai for an undisclosed price.
- Column: Why spend billions for Ancestry's DNA data if you don't plan to use it?on April 13, 2021
Investment firm Blackstone acquired the genealogical site Ancestry for $4.7 billion. It says it has no plans to mine people's DNA data for profit.
- Port of San Diego has 'blown right through' years of savingson April 15, 2021
By the end of the next fiscal year, the port's reserve balance is anticipated to drop to $34 million, despite a policy that requires it to keep $61 million on hand
- Proposal to build $160M dual-branded hotel on Harbor Island clears hurdle following 6-year efforton April 14, 2021
Developer Sunroad Enterprises hopes to break ground in 2023, with completion of the 450-room hotel expected 2 years later