- What's on TV Tuesday: 'Kal Penn'; Word Series Game 6 on Foxon October 27, 2020
What's on TV Tuesday, Oct. 27: "Kal Penn Approves This Message" on Freeform; Word Series Game 6 on Fox
- Spoooky, scaaaary: The ultimate Halloween-in-quarantine playliston October 26, 2020
No "Monster Mash," yes "Mommy, Can I Go Out & Kill Tonight?"
- Stars unite in CBS' 'Essential Heroes' event to honor Latinx achievementson October 26, 2020
Cohosted by Eva Longoria, Gloria Estefan and Ricky Martin, "Essential Heroes: A Momento Latino Event" will feature performances by Pitbull and Luis Fonsi.
- Theater Notebook: Bodhi Tree revisits 'Mad King' on eve of presidential electionon October 26, 2020
This week's theater roundup, with news from Lonesome Whistle, Coronado Playhouse and Vantage Theatre
- Review: Streaming presidents and love stories keeping San Diego theater fans busyon October 26, 2020
Reviews of "JQA," "Roosevelt: Charge the Bear," "Dear ONE" and "Same Time Next Year"
- Seniorcare Expert Steve Moran Shares Leadership Guidance in His New Book, ‘Lead Don’t Manage’on October 21, 2020
SACRAMENTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ -- Senior Living Foresight announced today that the Founder and Publisher Steve Moran, an industry pundit, shares his leadership philosophies in his newly published book, "Lead Don't Manage" (ISBN: 978-1734686401). His company is a content creation platform assisting providers to operate excellent senior housing communities. Originally published on CaliforniaNewswire.com -- Seniorcare Expert Steve Moran Shares Leadership Guidance in His New Book, ‘Lead Don’t Manage’