- What's on TV Tuesday: 'The Resident' on Fox; COVID-19 memorialon January 19, 2021
What's on TV tonight, Tuesday, Jan. 19: "The Resident" on Fox; COVID-19 memorial; USC and UCLA basketball
- Listening to Phil Spector: A three-minute thrill ride, then a reckoning with evilon January 18, 2021
In his brief but epochal heyday, Spector transformed pop music into teenage operettas and influenced musicians from Brian Wilson to Bruce Springsteen.
- Sen. Josh Hawley finds a new publisher for bookon January 18, 2021
The Missouri senator's "The Tyranny of Big Tech," canceled by Simon & Shuster after Hawley's involvement in the riot at the Capitol, will be published by Regnery.
- Theater Notebook: La Jolla Playhouse's 'A Thousand Ways' aims to create connectionon January 18, 2021
This week's theater column includes news from Moxie Theatre, San Diego Repertory Theatre and North Coast Rep
- Gilbert Castellanos jazzed to return to trumpet after groundbreaking dental breakthroughs saved his careeron January 17, 2021
'I honestly thought I'd never be able to play again,' says the tireless musician, who credits innovative treatment from San Diego dentist Roy Vegter as career-saving
- PODCAST: Childhood Trauma – The Dark Secret 64% of Us Share: Compassion Prison Project with Dr. Vincent Felittion January 12, 2021
LOS ANGELES, Calif. /California Newswire/ -- Two years ago this month, film producer Fritzi Horstman, and Compassion Prison Project founder, walked into a California maximum-security prison and sat down with the men who were serving time, hoping to bring them compassion and trauma-awareness. Originally published on CaliforniaNewswire.com -- PODCAST: Childhood Trauma – The Dark Secret 64% of Us Share: Compassion Prison Project with Dr. Vincent Felitti