Food & Health
- Vegan Thanksgiving dishes everyone will loveon November 23, 2020
If you don't tell them, they'll never know it's vegan.
- L.A. County restaurant owners fear they won't survive another COVID-19 shutdownon November 23, 2020
Chefs and restaurateurs react to another shutdown of in-person dining amid L.A. County's coronavirus surge. "We're holding on for dear life," one chef said. "There's no aid in sight, nothing at all."
- Spice up your pie gameon November 22, 2020
Or are we not doing pie this year either?
- Column: 'Scared like crazy': Going viral saved Burritos La Palma from the ravages of COVID-19on November 22, 2020
Albert Bañuelos was slowly growing his restaurant business, and 2020 was set to be his best year yet. Then the pandemic hit.
- See what made the annual list of top 10 ‘worst’ toyson November 23, 2020
Cute plastic animals with tiny accessories that pose a choking hazard, Black Panther-inspired claws with the potential to cause facial or eye injuries, and green slime that could be harmful if swallowed: These are just some of the items on an annual list of potentially dangerous toys released Monday by a consumer advocacy group.
- Coronavirus: Gov. Newsom and family quarantine after exposure, all test negativeon November 23, 2020
They were exposed to someone who tested positive for the coronavirus, the governor's office said late Sunday.
- UCLA, UC Riverside test smartphone technology to warn users of coronavirus exposureon November 21, 2020
The California COVID Notify is being tested at seven UC campuses and could someday roll out across the state