Food & Health
- Need some last-minute help in the kitchen?on November 26, 2020
Thanksgiving morning inspiration to ease your preparations
- Tomorrow is the day. Do you have a game plan?on November 25, 2020
We'll help you get that turkey on the table with all the fixings and dessert.
- This South Los Angeles business is weathering the pandemic, one pie at a timeon November 25, 2020
Olympic champion Jeanette Bolden-Pickens owns South L.A.'s 27th Street Bakery Shop, founded by her grandparents in 1956. She is persevering through the pandemic and feeding a taste for tradition.
- Gluten-free Thanksgiving optionson November 24, 2020
Gluten-free dishes that everyone will love (and noone would guess they're gluten-free)
- See what made the annual list of top 10 ‘worst’ toyson November 23, 2020
Cute plastic animals with tiny accessories that pose a choking hazard, Black Panther-inspired claws with the potential to cause facial or eye injuries, and green slime that could be harmful if swallowed: These are just some of the items on an annual list of potentially dangerous toys released Monday by a consumer advocacy group.
- Coronavirus: Gov. Newsom and family quarantine after exposure, all test negativeon November 23, 2020
They were exposed to someone who tested positive for the coronavirus, the governor's office said late Sunday.
- UCLA, UC Riverside test smartphone technology to warn users of coronavirus exposureon November 21, 2020
The California COVID Notify is being tested at seven UC campuses and could someday roll out across the state