- Justina Blakeney muses on the beauty of 'mixed magic' in 'Jungalow: Decorate Wild'on May 15, 2021
"We need to increase intercultural understanding and communication," says designer Justina Blakeney. "Art and design can be a bridge."
- A few nights by his father's bedside leads to life lessons and a memoiron May 15, 2021
Dan Vaccaro is a sales and marketing manager for a senior living and senior care placement agency, and the author of "The Last Few Innings with My Dad," a father-son memoir he wrote about the final days he spent in conversation with his father before his father passed away
- What are the 7 most important native plants in L.A.? We asked an experton May 17, 2021
Indigenous cultural and plant educator Nicholas Hummingbird is on a mission to spread his knowledge of native plants through the traditional and ongoing knowledge of Indigenous peoples.
- L.A. Affairs: The sheer exhaustion of dating as a single momon May 15, 2021
Adding an extra adult to the mix feels like I am disturbing all the perfectly balanced, precariously spinning plates of my life. Maybe having a boyfriend and a kid is just not possible after all.
- K-FROG 95.1 reunites ‘Heather & Anthony’ for weekday afternoon radio showon May 17, 2021
In another move, K-FROG weekend host Dana Swearingen adds the weekday overnight shift to her on-air duties.
- Disney’s Marvel bar will serve boozy cocktails in beaker glasses that fill from the bottomon May 17, 2021
The new Pym Tasting Lab coming June 4 to the Anaheim theme park will dispense drinks from a mammoth beer can in the center of a hexagonal outdoor bar overlooking the central plaza of Avengers Campus.