- Graffiti on Koreatown temple investigated as a possible hate crime, police say
Los Angeles police are investigating a possible hate crime after a man reportedly spray-painted a hateful statement on a Jewish temple.
- Pasadena begins offering COVID-19 vaccine to city residents 75 and over, but supplies are limited
Reservations filled up within two hours for the roughly 800 doses that will be available Tuesday and an additional 1,000 to be administered on Thursday at Victory Park.
- Two cities adding to north Orange County’s supply of affordable housing
In Buena Park and Placentia, two senior housing projects were recently approved that will collectively add more than 130 units for those with lower incomes.
- Mater Dei’s Bruce Rollinson decries football game that was played in spite of health guidelines
Rollinson expresses disappointment over Saturday's contest and asks, 'What is this saying to the kids?' The CIF-SS continues to investigate the game that might have violated its rules by breaking state health guidelines.
- Garth Brooks joins lineup of entertainers at Biden's inauguration
Add Garth Brooks to the lineup of entertainers at the inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden.
- Top stories from ABC7 on Instagram
Here are ABC7's top stories on Instagram.
- High school football coaches eager to see if CIF-SS punishes schools that violated state guideline
High school football coaches are especially interested to see what, if any, punishment is given to the two Orange County private schools that played a game Saturday.
- Amid pandemic, virtual events mark Martin Luther King Jr. Day in L.A. County
Events included a televised celebration substituting for the Kingdom Day Parade and a virtual Minecraft March on Washington.