- Newsom, accusing oil industry of price gouging, unveils plan to cap refinery profitson December 5, 2022
Gov. Gavin Newsom reveals the first details of his plan to cap oil refinery profits in California, which has the highest gas prices in the nation.
- Column: The Child Tax Credit is our greatest antipoverty program. Why is Congress letting it wither?on December 5, 2022
The Child Tax Credit is very good at reducing child poverty. By giving it no love, Congress is undermining the long-term strength of America's workforce.
- Apple's anti-union tactics in Atlanta were illegal, U.S. officials sayon December 6, 2022
The iPhone maker held mandatory anti-union meetings during which management made coercive statements, according to the National Labor Relations Board.
- How one Hollywood company is placing its bets on internet starson December 5, 2022
Hollywood based esports and web culture company FaZe Clan recently went public in a reverse merger valued at $725 million.
- Sandra Bullock sells San Diego County property for $5.6 millionon December 5, 2022
The actress put the 91-acre avocado farm and large home on the market this summer. Bullock's listing price was $6 million.
- The Law at Work: Employee as a Good Samaritanon December 5, 2022
In this season of goodwill toward all comes a timely ruling addressing the scope of California's Good Samaritan law, Health and Safety Code section 1799.102.