- Column: With debt ceiling deal, GOP reveals its only real goal was cruelty to the pooron May 28, 2023
The rich won't be hurt a bit by the Biden/McCarthy debt ceiling deal. It's the poor who will pay. That was Republicans' priority all along.
- A Pixar-themed hotel is coming to Disneyland Resort. Here's a sneak peekon May 27, 2023
Renovations are underway to remake Paradise Pier Hotel next to California Adventure with designs inspired by the studio behind "Toy Story" and more.
- Opinion: I've lived into my 40s without ever owning a smartphone. Hopefully I'll never have toon May 27, 2023
With links between mental health challenges and excessive technology use, our app-dependent world should make it easier for a flip phone user like me.
- Elon Musk is dying to be funny. These eight comedians have some noteson May 24, 2023
'Like an alien's version of comedy.' 'The sense of humor of a horny dentist.' Nikki Glaser, Hari Kondabolu and other comedians on Elon Musk's desperate quest to be funny.
- Is your company a great place to work? The San Diego Union-Tribune's Top Workplaces wants your feedbackon May 28, 2023
Anyone can nominate a company — it's free. A quick survey measures employee satisfaction. Top companies are recognized at the end of the year. Nominations are due July 7.
- Rady Children's embarks on biggest building effort in nearly 70 yearson May 28, 2023
Effort calls for a new seven-story emergency and intensive care building at main San Diego campus