- Uber strikes deal to partner with Yellow Cab, other taxi fleets in Southern Californiaon September 26, 2023
Uber on Tuesday announced a multiyear partnership with Los Angeles Yellow Cab and other taxi fleets across Los Angeles, Orange and San Diego counties.
- Column: Jeffrey Epstein reaches from the grave to expose how JPMorgan profited from his sex traffickingon September 26, 2023
JPMorgan Chase made millions by keeping Jeffrey Epstein as a banking client. Now it faces a reckoning in federal court.
- Column: The writers' strike was the first workplace battle between humans and AI. The humans wonon September 25, 2023
At a moment when the prospect of executives and managers using software automation to undermine work in professions everywhere loomed large, the WGA strike took on major symbolic weight.
- U.K. regulator signals approval for Microsoft to buy Activision Blizzardon September 22, 2023
U.K. regulators said Microsoft's restructured deal to acquire 'Call of Duty' maker Activision Blizzard addresses concerns and opens the door to it being cleared.
- Most popular Scripps Health groups to exit Medicare Advantage at end of year, cutting off 32,000 patientson September 27, 2023
CEO says system has been losing tens of millions of dollars and can't sustain further losses without risking ability to borrow funds
- Call an Uber in San Diego and you may get a taxion September 26, 2023
Uber launches a partnership with San Diego Yellow Cab company that gives taxi drivers the option to pick up Uber passengers via the app.