- 'Mystery, mayhem and murder': 'Wednesday' trailer debuts a new Addams familyon August 17, 2022
Watch the trailer for Netflix's 'Wednesday,' which follows the Addams family's daughter as she enrolls at her parents' creepy alma mater.
- '13 Reasons Why' star Tommy Dorfman is engaged and in love: 'It's very affirming'on August 17, 2022
"I fell in love with someone who doesn't fetishize me," said "13 Reasons Why" star Tommy Dorfman, who recently reintroduced herself as a trans woman.
- Robert Plant and Alison Krauss on the secrets to aging gracefullyon August 17, 2022
Plant and Krauss discuss their first album together in 15 years, their 'happily incompatible' friendship and, of course, the chances of a Led Zeppelin reunion.
- Union-Tribune Festival of Books returns in person this Saturday, this time on USD campuson August 17, 2022
More than 75 authors will be on hand as part of a daylong schedule that includes 50-plus panel discussions and workshops
- Grammy winner Sara Watkins' Summergrass San Diego return is same day new Watkins Family Hour album comes outon August 17, 2022
The violin-playing co-founder of the bands Nickel Creek and I'm With Her is a native of Vista, where the Summergrass festival has been held since 2003
- California Soul Food Cookout and Festival in Pleasanton Area to Benefit Regional Charitieson August 15, 2022
PLEASANTON, Calif. /California Newswire/ -- This two-day California Soul Food Cookout and Festival is not only filled with food, fun and music, but purpose too. For 12 years running, this premier food and music event has grown to be a regional favorite. This year's festival will be held at the Alameda Fairgrounds on September 17 and 18, 2022 and will donate a portion of revenue to different charities in the Bay area who work to help the homeless and domestic violence victims. Originally published on CaliforniaNewswire.com -- California Soul Food Cookout and Festival in Pleasanton Area to Benefit Regional Charities