Food & Health
- Need more veggies? My favorite healthy restaurant mealson September 25, 2023
Where I go for easy, affordable, healthy meals in Los Angeles when I need more vegetables in my life.
- Second hostess files lawsuit against Nobu Malibuon September 21, 2023
Less than a week after a hostess sued Nobu Malibu, alleging sexual assault, the restaurant is hit with a similar lawsuit from a second hostess.
- It's banchan heaven at Perilla L.A.on September 21, 2023
This tiny, mighty banchan shop in L.A. argues that the small dishes served alongside rice in Korean restaurants can be the star of the meal itself. Perilla is the city's vital new lunchtime destination.
- This L.A. Italian restaurant chain was an incubator for star chefs. Now, one location remainson September 21, 2023
Louise's Trattoria, the once ubiquitous L.A. chain that employed food luminaries such as TV personality Guy Fieri and chef Gino Angelini, has dwindled to one restaurant.
- How will rural Americans fare during Medicaid unwinding? Experts fear they’re on their ownon September 26, 2023
A lack of access to navigators in rural locales to help Medicaid enrollees keep their coverage or find other insurance if they’re no longer eligible could exacerbate the difficulties residents face.
- Mayo Clinic Q&A: Is erythritol a safe and healthy sugar substitute?on September 25, 2023
Added sugar has been shown to contribute to dental cavities and is associated with multiple chronic diseases.
- Mayo Clinic Minute: What Black men need to know about prostate canceron September 25, 2023
Black men are disproportionately hit hard by the disease. One in 6 Black men will develop prostate cancer in his lifetime — compared to 1 in 8 in other men.