- Lakers to retire Pau Gasol's jersey No. 16 during ceremony in Marchon August 17, 2022
Pau Gasol was key to NBA championship teams in 2009 and 2010, his first two full seasons with the Lakers. He will be the 10th Laker to have his jersey retired.
- Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford says he's 'right on track' despite tendinitison August 17, 2022
Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford says he can 'function at a high level right now' and will trust his recovery plan as he deals with elbow tendinitis.
- LeBron James agrees to extension with Lakers that makes him highest-earning NBA playeron August 17, 2022
LeBron James has agreed to an extension with the Lakers, a two-year contract with a player option, The Times confirmed.
- NBA 2022-23 schedule unveiled: Can Lakers and Clippers return to playoffs?on August 17, 2022
The Clippers' 2022-23 season unveiled Wednesday includes taking on the Lakers in the season opener on Oct. 20, and 32 national televised games.
- Ravens training camp observations on offense’s frustrating day, Marcus Williams highlights and moreon August 17, 2022
During his last series of training camp in Owings Mills, Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson saw one of his passes batted down by Calais Campbell, another intercepted by safety Marcus Williams and a third fall far from intended target Shemar Bridges, who never turned his head to look for the ball. The No. 1 s are going against the No. 1 s; you’ ve got to remember that… so it’ s...
- Dr. Dre says Jay-Z and Nas convinced him not to pull out of Super Bowl halftime showon August 17, 2022
Dr. Dre, who spearheaded the trailblazing halftime show featuring Snoop Dogg, 50 Cent, Kendrick Lamar, Eminem and Mary J. Blige, has revealed he nearly pulled out of the big gig. In a new interview on Dolvett Quince’ s“ Workout the Doubt” podcast, the Grammy Award- winning super-producer and rapper said that backlash concerns about working with the NFL amid Colin...